Join us December 4th and 5th
at the Mid Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, NY
for the EscapeMaker.com Winter Getaway Expo!
There will be over 25 door prizes, passport processing and tons of information about fantastic Winter Getaways!
ADMISSION is FREE!
Friday, December 4th, 2009 12pm-7pm
Saturday, December 5th, 2009 9am-3pm
Plus, If you don't have a car, the Mid Hudson Civic Center is just a few blocks walk or a quick taxi ride from the Poughkeepsie Train Station. Only 2 hours from NYC, you can take
Amtrak or Metro-North right to the show!
A Special Occasion Limousine Service: Click here
Ausable Chasm Company: Click here
Bath Fitter: http://www.bathfitter.com
Blue Sky Balloons: Click here
Catamount Ski Area: http://www.catamountski.com
Delaware County Chamber of Commerce: Click here
Dutchess County Tourism: http://www.dutchesstourism.com
Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center: Click here
Hunter Mountain Resort & Spa: http://www.huntermtn.com
Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce & CVB: Click here
Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts: http://www.capemaymac.org
Minnewaska Lodge: http://minnewaskalodge.com
Renewal by Anderson Windows: Click here
Pets a Go Go, LLC: http://www.clawznpaws.com
Ski Windham Mountain: http://www.windhammountain.com
Ulster County Tourism: http://www.ulstercountyalive.com
Woodloch Resort: http://www.woodloch.com/home
Villa Roma Resort: http://www.villaroma.com
Destination the World - http://destination-theworld.com
- Barbados: http://www.visitbarbados.org
- Carnival Cruise: http://www.carnival.com
- Celebrity Cruises: http://www.celebritycruises.com
- Couples Resort Jamaica: http://www.couples.com
- Cunard Cruises: http://www.cunard.com
- Disney Travel Company: http://disneyland.disney.go.com
- Flanders House, Tourist Board for Belgium: Click here
- Globus: http://www.globusjourneys.com
- Hurtigruten Cruise: http://www.hurtigruten
- Jamaica Tourist Board: http://www.visitjamaica.com
- MSC Cruises: http://www.msccruises.com
- Norwegian Cruise Line: http://www.ncl.com
- Port Authority:http://www.panynj.gov
- Princess Cruises: http://www.princess.com
- Royal Caribbean: http://www.royalcaribbean.com
- Tauk Travel: http://www.tauk.com
- Travel Impressions: http://www.travimp.com
- Uniworld: http://www.uniworld.com
- Universal Parks and Resorts: http://www.universalorlando.com
• (2) Overnight Stay for Two including Breakfast, Holiday Inn Fishkill • (2) Outdoor Folding Chairs, Holiday Inn Fishkill • Bathrobe, Towel & Hat, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line • Beach Bag, Celebrity Cruises • Travel Bags, Globus Tours • Giant Shrek Pillow, Universal Studio Vacations • Overnight Stay for Two Adults, Woodloch Resort • Spa Treatment and Gift Basket, Hunter Mountain Resort & Spa • One Lift Ticket, Windham Mountain • Family Pass for Six, Ausable Chasm Company • Free Two Night Stay for Two Adults, Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center • 10% off 5 or more Windows, Renewal by Anderson Windows • (5) Twenty-minute Walks, Pets A Go Go (winner must reside in service area, route 55 and South) • Pair of Ski Tickets, Plattekill Mountain • Pair of Snowtubing Tickets, Plattekill Mountain • (3) Three-Days Free Boarding for One Pet, Paradice Kennels • Day Spa Package, Lunch and Spa Treatment, Mohonk Mountain House • Dinner Cruise for Two, World Yacht, NYC • Dinner for Two, Culinary Institute of America • Two Passes, Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, NYC • $100 Shopping Spree and Coupon Book Vouchers, Woodbury Commons Premium Outlets • Radio City Christmas Spectacular Family Four Pack, Compliments of MTA Metro North Railroad & Madison Square Garden (Trip includes: Rail tickets on MTA Metro-North Railroad for a family of (4) people and (4) tickets to Radio City Christmas Spectacular) • Cirque du Soleil Wintuk Family Four Pack, Compliments of MTA Metro North Railroad & Madison Square Garden (Trip Includes: Rail tickets on MTA Metro-North Railroad for a family of (4) people and (4) tickets to Cirque du Soleil Wintuk at Madison Square Garden)
ENTER TO WIN GRAND PRIZES!
• NYC Weekend Getaway!
Enjoy a great getaway to New York City compliments of Amtrak, Sheraton Hotels on NY, Pigalle Restaurant, Intrepid Museum, Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises, Beyond Times Square & Broadway.com
Getaway includes: Reserved Coach Roundtrip Tickets for (2) from Poughkeepsie to Penn Station/ NYC on AMTRAK • (2) Night stay at Sheraton Hotels of NY • (2) tickets to a Broadway show of your choice • Dinner for (2) at Pigalle Restaurant • (2) passes to Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum • (2) passes to Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises: WINNER: AMY DERRAGON!
• 7 Night Caribbean Cruise with Round Trip Luxury Transportation, Cruise courtesy of MSC Cruises, CDT Travel and New Paltz Travel. Transportation courtesy of A Special Occasion Limousine Service. WINNER: ED SPAETH!
ADDITIONAL PRIZES & SERVICES DONATED BY:
Chronogram Magazine: http://www.chronogram.com Broadway.com http://www.broadway.com
Mercury Grand Hotel : http://www.mercurygrandhotel.com
For more information visit midhudsonciviccenter.com
or call 845-454-5800 x 207
DIRECTIONS TO THE MID HUDSON CIVIC CENTER:
From Albany and points north via NY State Thruway (I-87) From New England and points east via Taconic State Parkway
NY State Thruway south to exit #18 – New Paltz
Route 299 east, follow to end. At traffic light, take right on to Route 9W south. Approximately 5 miles to the Mid Hudson Bridge (Route 44/55 east). Go over bridge, at third traffic light make a left on to Market Street. Civic center is 2 ½ blocks down, on left, next to the Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel. Park in hotel lot or municipal parking lot across from MHCC.
From NY City and points south via NY State Thruway (I-87)
NY State Thruway north to exit #18 – New Paltz. Route 299 east, follow to end. At traffic light, take right on to Route 9W south. Approximately 5 miles to the Mid Hudson Bridge (Route 44/55 east). Go over bridge, at third traffic light make a left on to Market Street. Civic center is 2 ½ blocks down, on left, next to the Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel. Park in hotel lot or municipal parking lot across from MHCC.
Taconic Parkway to exit for Route 55 – Poughkeepsie (west). Follow signs for Poughkeepsie, watch for merge with Route 44 (turns into 3 lane highway). Continue on Route 44/55 into city. In city, stay in left lane, look for the Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel. Proceed around and behind hotel, at light make a left onto Main Street. At next light make left onto Market Street, MHCC is on left. Park in hotel lot or municipal parking lot across from MHCC.
From Route 684
Route 684 north to Interstate 84 west towards Newburgh. Take exit 13N for Route 9 Poughkeepsie. Continue on Route 9 North (about 30 –40 minutes) to Main Street Poughkeepsie. At stop sign make a right onto Main Street. At fourth traffic light, make left onto Market Street, MHCC is on left. Park in hotel lot or municipal parking lot across from MHCC.