Official Contest Rules
Contest Name: I LOVE NY - Meet Peter Facinelli Sweepstakes
Escapemaker , its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the “Company”), will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
The Company will conduct the Contest on (www.escapemaker.com/peterfacinelli) websites licensed to or managed by the Company.
Sponsors of this contest (together, the “Sponsors”) include: New York State Department of Economic Development, SHOWTIME® Networks Inc., JetBlue Airways and The Sherry-Netherland.
Description of Contest/Participation
- Open to legal residents of the continental United States.
- Must be 21 or older as of October 23, 2009.
- Sweepstakes begins at ( 5:00 pm) EST on ( October 22, 2009) and ends at ( 11:59 pm) EST on ( October 30, 2009).
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- 1 entry per person per Twitter account; Deadline for registration is 11:59 pm EST on October 30, 2009.
- Must have a Twitter account.
- Valid contest entries must contain all information requested. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Must be follower of @I_LOVE_NY twitter page http://twitter.com/I_LOVE_NY.
- If the winner elects to include a guest (1 guest maximum), the guest will be allowed to accompany the winner.
- Liability releases must be signed by the winner and his or her guest and returned to SHOWTIME® at least one week prior to the date of the winner’s walk-on.
- This set visit experience expires on December 15, 2009. It may not be extended beyond this date or rolled over to any other season or Showtime production.
- Set Visit date will be determined on Peter Facinelli's availability and the show's shooting schedule. Set Visit date may not be determined until a few days of the actual Set Visit due to unpredictable circumstances and talent availability.
- Winners will be chosen by random drawing. Winner will be verified to determine that they are a follower of @I_LOVE_NY. If found not to be a follower the selected entry will be disqualified and a new entry will be picked.
- Winner will be randomly selected from all entries received within 7 days from the registration deadline. Winner may be notified by telephone and/or e-mail. If a winner cannot be contacted from the information provided on the Internet registration form, the Company reserves the right to select another winner in its sole discretion. All decisions of winner chosen by the Company will be final.
- The Company or the Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries or for miscommunications, misdirected transmissions, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- Employees of the Company , the Sponsors and their advertising/press agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company & all sponsors exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to sponsors and use such information for marketing and other purposes. Information collected in coordination with the Contest shall not be sold to third parties.
- Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company , its employees and agents, the Sponsors (including New York State Department of Economic Development), and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
- If for any reason the contest is not capable of being conducted as planned, including any causes beyond the control of the administrators of the contest, the Company and Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate the contest without notice to the entrants.
- Entry into the contest does not create any vested right or interest for the participants in the prizes offered for the contest.
- The opinions and/or actions of each of the Sponsors are those of the individual Sponsors only. They do not represent the views of the Company, the Department of Economic Development or of the other Sponsors.
The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are:
A Grand Prize Package consisting of:
- a trip for two (2) to NYC to be used between the dates of 11/9/09 -12/15/09 Monday-Friday, round-trip airfare from a U.S. metropolitan airport, served by JetBlue, closest to winner’s residence for the winner and one (1) guest to New York, NY.
- two (2) nights hotel accommodations, two (2) tickets to the set of SHOWTIME® series Nurse Jackie and a Meet and Greet with Peter Facinelli, and
- Transportation to and from the airport and hotel accommodations, as well as to and from the SHOWTIME® Studios.
- (1) I LOVE NY & Escapemaker.com gift basket.
Travel dates will occur between 11/09/09 and 12/15/09 subject to availability, additional black out dates do apply.Travel for the winner is required to be established within 48 hours of being contacted. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Winner(s) must present state authorized identification prior to being awarded the prize. All prizes must be redeemed, and established which dates winner will be traveling, within 48 hours of the notification. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.