Visit an award-winning destination in Saratoga, New York where you can…
- Experience the thrill of world-class Thoroughbred horse racing at Saratoga Race Course.
Opening day is July 29!
- Hit it big at Saratoga Gaming and Raceway, featuring over 1,700 slot machines and live harness racing
- See a magical performance of The Philadelphia Orchestra during their summer residency in Saratoga
- Tee off at one of fourteen golf courses, including one of the top 100 public courses in the country
- Visit one of ten museums that feature everything from automobiles to art, including three National museums
- Visit Saratoga National Historical Park – “The Turning Point of the American Revolution”
- “Take the Waters” at a spa or at one of the area’s mineral springs and spas
- Enjoy great shopping, restaurants, galleries, polo, events and more…
Visit www.saratoga.org to find out why they call
a Saratoga vacation “Perfect from Start to Finish.”
Click the links
below for more information!